- ALBUQUERQUE CONSIDERS MARIJUANA DECRIM
So the cops there can rely on state law to bust you anyway, just like here!
- GOVERNOR AGREES TO TEACHER PAY INCREASE
Note: It will still take three teacher salaries to equal what Santa Fe will pay its next mayor.
- GARNETT STOKES IS UNM’S FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
May change last name to “Stoked” to reflect current mood.
- MEANWHILE, UNM COACH BOB DAVIE’S SUSPENSION WON’T COST HIM AS MUCH AS WE THOUGHT—LESS THAN 33K FROM HIS 800K SALARY
Yeah, because highly-paid sports dudes have had it bad enough in America thus far.
- FRIDA KAHLO, OTHER ICONIC WOMEN BEING MADE INTO BARBIES
Think we’ll get a Susana one with accessories like a half-eaten pizza and a bunch of to-scale empty liquor bottles?
- NM REPUBLICANS CHALLENGE ARCHBISHOP OVER SUPPORTER’S ‘RACIST’ ACCUSATION
We may not hold our breath for their letter to President Trump.
- WE PROBABLY HAVE A NEW MAYOR BY NOW
We still can’t afford to live here, though.